1) Open Up Internet Explorer
2) Click on Edit in the top menu bar and go down to Preferences
and click on it.
3) Scroll down till you see the Network Section and then
click on the Proxies Tab.
4) Click on the Circle on the left of Enable.
5) In the Address field enter in proxy.indigo.net.au.
6) In the Port field enter in 3128 or 8080.
7) Scroll down on the left menu till you see the E-mail Section
and then click on General.
8) In the "Real Name" section type the name you
wish to be seen as when you send email to other people.
9) In the "E-mail address" section type the email
address you were assigned by Indigo Networks
10.) In the Sending Mail Section under SMTP host enter "mail.indigo.net.au"
11.) In the Retrieving Mail Section under Account ID enter
in your username you were assigned by Indigo Networks
12.) In the Mail host enter in "mail.indigo.net.au"
also have the circle on the left of POP3 ticked.
13.) In the "Password" section type the password
you were assigned by Indigo Networks
14.) Click the OK Button.